Wednesday, March 4

Blinded by Love


 “Love is not blind but it leads to blindness.” 
― Auliq Ice



When you’re in love, you become stupid, you become dumb, you do strange things, you become less vulnerable to pain, you set aside your own beliefs; your own principles in life and you put the person you love at the center of your universe. It’s not a bad thing to fall in love, the thing is … You fall but the wrong person catches you …


I know it’s wrong from the very beginning but I don’t strain myself about it, the only thing that matters to me, is the two of us, just the two of us, me and him, nothing else && no one else. When I’m with him everything becomes a blur, except him, he is the only thing that’s clear. The complications, the people that might get hurt, even my own feelings, it’s all hazy, I set it all aside. I just want him, I want us to last, even if it’s the most impossible thing on earth, I can’t stop myself from wanting him, even if it’s insurmountable I can’t stop myself from imagining a future with him. 


"Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion." 

- Mirabeau



I told myself that I’d just have fun, that I won’t get too attached, I know that it would come to an end it’s clear as crystal, but his ability to turn my frowns into smiles never cease to amaze me, I love him and that’s the most certain thing in my life right now. I live for today && I don’t care what the future might bring. I’m in love and I’ve become blinded by it.


My friends keep on telling me to stop, to save myself from getting hurt, to find someone better, to find the right one, but the heart wants what it wants, I just can’t turn my back on him, I can’t do that to someone I love, I can’t just throw everything and pretend nothing happened, like all of a sudden he no longer exists, it’s futile, it’s pointless. 

I’m truly, madly, crazy in love with him. I know loving him will never be right, but the act of loving someone, loving unconditionally, sacrificing your own happiness for the one you love, that kind of love, the real kind of love will never be wrong.
           



xoxo
dgt





No comments:

Post a Comment