Tuesday, December 16

Never Again


Don't you hate it when you're trying really hard 
to forget about someone but they keep crawling 
back into your life?

I'm starting to think that there are more assholes than normal guys in this planet but the funny thing is, they always end up crossing my peaceful path, I don't know if it's pure accident or fate but seriously,WTH?  

   I can’t say the words that I wanted and needed to say in front of his face so I’ll just write this blog post. I have to let it out. I don’t care if he reads this or not, but either way I know he won’t be bothered.

There are people who come into your life just to strengthen you, so you can move on without them. They are supposed to be part of your memory, not your destiny.

Quit playing games dear. I’m okay now.  Please do not take my happiness again.  Please not again.

You chose to fool around. You made me feel like I’m the worst person to love.  I keep on blaming myself. I thought I’m not, and will never be good enough. I’m stupid, but only for you. If being stupid would make you happy then I’ll sacrifice my sanity, but I’ve grown weary. I don’t deserve all that shit. I finally wake up from this bad dream the two of us created. I just don’t understand why you keep on coming back. Every time, every damn time that I’m starting to feel good about myself again, when I'm able to find the courage to smile AGAIN, you will show up,  like a lost puppy dog, finding your way home.

Make up your mind. I know you can’t love me but please at least respect my feelings. Stop treating me like an option, I deserve to be someone’s priority. If you can’t do that, then please don’t do anything.

Walk out of my life for good and do not comeback. 





-dgt


No comments:

Post a Comment